欢迎访问繁星中文网!

首页

您现在的位置是:  > 标语

日常生活英语标语汇编50句

2023-07-14 14:47繁星中文网

日常生活英语标语汇编50句

日常生活实用英语句子精选

  1、Do you have some change?你有零钱吗?

  2、Forget it. 算了吧。

  3、Could you take a picture for me? 你能帮我拍照吗?

  4、Did you have a nice holiday? 你假期过得愉快吗?

  5、Dont be so modest.别这么谦虚。

  6、Dont miss the boat. 不要坐失良机。

  7、Can I help? 要我帮忙吗?

  8、Dont worry about it. 别担心。

  9、Easier said than done. 说是容易做时难。

  10、Forgive me.请原谅我。

  11、Could you speak slower? 你能说得慢一点吗?

  12、Did you have a good day today? 你今天过得好吗?

  13、Can I take a message? 要我传话吗?

  14、Have him return my call.让他给我回电话。

  15、Can I take your order? 您要点菜吗?

  16、Dont give up. 别放弃。

  17、Dont mention it. 不必客气。

  18、He is in conference. 他正在开会。

  19、Can you give me a wake-up call?你能打电话叫醒我吗?

  20、Can you give me some feedback? 你能给我一些建议吗?

  21、Do you often work out? 你经常锻炼身体吗?

  22、Dont make any mistakes. 别出差错。

  23、Do you speak English?你会说英语吗?

  24、Absolutely impossible! 绝对不可能的!

  25、Better luck next time. 祝你下一次好运。

  26、Can you make it? 你能来吗?

  27、Dont let me down.别让我失望。

  28、Be careful. 小心/注意。

  29、Better safe than sorry. 小心不出大错。

  30、Dont take it for granted. 不要想当然。

  31、Dont jump to conclusions. 不要急于下结论。

  32、Can I have a word with you?我能跟你谈一谈吗?

  33、Do you have a room available? 你们有空房间吗?

  34、Are you used to the food here? 你习惯吃这儿的'饭菜吗?

  35、Be my guest. 请便/别客气。

  36、Dinner is on me.晚饭我请客。

  37、Did you enjoy your flight? 你的飞行旅途愉快吗?

  38、Easy come,easy go. 来得容易,去得快。

  39、Are you free tomorrow? 你明天有空吗?

  40、All I have to do is learn English.我所要做的就是学英语。

  41、Can I have a day off? 我能请一天假吗?

  42、For here or to go? 再这儿吃还是带走?

  43、Have you finished yet? 你做完了吗?

  44、Did you have fun?你玩得开心吗?

  45、Give me a call. 给我打电话。

  46、Cheer up! 高兴起来!振作起来!

  47、Do you have any hobbies? 你有什么爱好?

  48、Are you married? 你结婚了吗?

  49、Dont take any chances.不要心存侥幸。

  50、Have you got anything larger? 有大一点儿的吗?

  51、Cath me later. 过会儿再来找我。

  52、Could I have the bill,please? 请把账单给我好吗?

  53、Can I take a rain check?你能改天再请我吗?

  54、Come in and make yourself at home. 请进,别客气。

  55、Absolutely. (用于答话)是这样;当然是;正是如此;绝对如此。

  56、Could you drop me off at the airport?你能载我到飞机场吗?

  57、Enjoy your meal. 请慢慢享用吧。

  58、Give my best to your family. 代我向你们全家问好。

  59、Dont bother. 不用麻烦了。

  60、Dont get me wrong. 别误会我。

  61、First come,first served.捷足先登。

  62、Have you heard from Mary? 你收到玛丽的来信吗?

  63、Do you mind my smoking? 你介意我抽烟吗?

  64、Have you ever been to Japan? 你去过日本吗?

  65、Have you got that?你明白我的意思吗?

  66、Better late than never.迟到总比不到好。

形容日常生活的句子精选

  档子烧热了,呈现出紫红色,妈妈赶快抹糊子,均匀地摊开来,只听得吱啦吱啦一阵响.煎饼边沿翘了边儿,挡顶也发黄了,一张纸一样的煎饼揭下来了。

  我把和好的白面淤得又细又长,再一小节一小节地截下来,放在案板上。

  她伸手抓过一张面皮,用竹片儿抹了一点肉馅,刮在面皮上,然后,纤纤细指灵巧地合在一起,用力一擞,往桌子边上一扔,便出现了一个圆鼓鼓的像猫耳朵似的.小饺子,翘着两只尖尖的翘儿。

  爸爸走进厨房,匆匆忙忙地做起饭菜来,不一会儿就传来 “丁丁当当”的锅碗瓢盆交响曲。

  姐姐切得可真快呀!那“当当当,当当当”的响声很有节奏,雪亮的刀口不断地吐出又白又细的萝卜丝。

  片刻,我们俩就把几样菜如风卷残云似地吃了个干干净净。他在脏衣服上打上肥皂,就“哼味”、“哼味”地搓了起来,一个个小肥皂泡儿从衣服上冒出来,一会儿就变成一大堆白沫子。

  他晚上睡觉的时候,简直有些可恨,既打呼噜又磨牙,像手扶拖拉机试车,像手锯锯薄钢板。

  离别的前一夜,我俩整夜都没有合眼,温馨的话语,像流不完的水,扯不断的线。

  他用手扶着墙,好容易才站起身来,地板在脚下直摇晃,好像是站在一艘轮船的甲板上似的。

  那小伙子接过茶碗,一仰脸,“咕嘟”.‘咕嘟”喝了个干净。

  竹扁担在她那浑圆结实的肩膀上一闪一闪的,水桶边的水,微微地荡起涟漪,一点也洒不出来。

  他双手按住心口.像一条搁浅的鱼似的,使劲张大嘴呼吸着。

关于WTO实用英语句子推荐

  WTO英语

  There’s a system’s failure.

  机器系统出毛病了。

  There’s a breakdown.

  出毛病了。

  I’m phoning to complain about the product.

  我打电话投诉产品问题。

  I’m sorry to hear that. What exactly is the problem?

  很抱歉。出什么问题了?

  It’s broken./It doesn’t work./It’s faulty.

  坏了。/不运行了。/出毛病了。

  faulty adj (-ier, -iest) having a fault or faults; imperfect 有缺点的; 有过失的; 不完善的:

  * a faulty switch 有毛病的开关

  * a faulty argument 有错误的论据.

  > faultily adv in a faulty manner 有缺点地; 有过失地; 有错误地.

  I think I can do better than that.

  我想我能做得更好。

  What’s the problem?

  什么问题?

  The problem is the photocopier isn’t working.

  问题是复印机坏了。

  1 process for producing photocopies without the use of wet materials (乾式的)影印, 复印:

  [attrib 作定语] a Xerox machine (乾式)影印机.

  2 photocopy made using this process (乾式影印的)影印件, 复印件:

  * make/take a couple of Xeroxes of the contract 复制出合同的影印件.

  > xerox v produce copies of (documents, etc) using the Xerox or a similar process 影印, 复印(文件等):

  * Could you xerox this letter please, Paula? 葆拉, 请你把这封信复印一份行吗?

  What’s wrong? What exactly is the problem?

  怎么回事?哪里出毛病了?

  There’s some paper stuck in the machine.

  复印机卡纸了。

  stick (in sth) be or become fixed in one place and unable to move 卡在某处不能移动:

  * This drawer sticks badly. 这个抽屉卡得死死的.

  * The key stuck in the lock. 钥匙在锁中卡住了.

  * The bus stuck in the mud. 公共汽车陷在泥里了.

  We’ll be needing payment within 30 days.

  我们需要在三十天内付款。

  I think that’s acceptable./unacceptable.

  我认为这可以接受。/不可以接受。

  I think we could agree to that.

  我想我们能够同意。

  Can you offer us the same unit price as last year?

  你能够为我们提供与去年一样的单价吗?

  offer / '')fэ(r); US ''):f-; `)fэ/ v

  ~ sth (to sb) (for sth) put forward sth (to sb) to be considered and accepted or refused; present (向某人)提出某事物供考虑、 接受或拒绝; 提供:

  * The company has offered a high salary. 公司已提出高薪相聘.

  * She offered a reward for the return of her lost bracelet. 她为寻回遗失的手镯提出以酬金答谢.

  * I''ve been offered a job in Japan. 日本有份工作要聘请我去做.

  * He offered her a cigarette. 他敬她一枝烟.

  * We offered him the house for £35000. 这所房子我们向他索价35000英镑.

  * He offered £30000 for the house. 他还价30000英镑买这所房子.

  We could do a 20% discount on 700,000 units. That’s the best I can offer.

  我们七十万件可以打八折。这是最大的折扣。

  discount / ''diskaunt; `diskaunt/ n [U, C]

  1 amount of money taken off the cost of sth 从某物的价格中扣去的数目; 折扣:

  * We give (a) 10% discount for cash, ie for immediate payment. 现金付款, 我们予以九折优待.

  2 (commerce 商) amount deducted for paying a bill of exchange 折息贴现.

  3 (idm 习语) at a discount (a) at a reduced price 打折扣; 减价.

  It’ll take a couple of days to process your application.

  银行需要几天来处理你的申请。

  You should receive written confirmation of the loan in a few days.

  几天后,你就会收到贷款的书面答复。

  Let’s talk about delivery dates.

  我们谈一谈送货日期。

  Let’s talk about using a different supplier.

  我们谈一谈用另外一个供应商。

  We’ll be needing 500,000 units.

  我们需要五十万件。

  Have you got all the financial details you need?

  你得到所需的一切金融详情了吗?

  We’ll need security on a loan of this size.

  我们对这样一笔贷款需要安全担保。

  My father has agreed to guarantee the loan.

  我父亲答应担保这笔贷款。

  Will the bank agree to the loan?

  银行同意贷款吗?

  That seems fine. I can’t see any problems with your application.

  大概会的。我看你的申请没有什么问题。

  I want to borrow some money.

  我想借一些钱。

  How are you going to make the repayments?

  你打算如何还款?

  I think I need to borrow $500,000.

  我要借五十万美元。

  Have you got any capital?

  你有资本吗?

  How is the capital invested?

  资本如何投资的?

  How soon can we expect delivery?

  我们多久能收到邮件?

  We can deliver the order by 15th.

  我们可以在十五日发送。

  Either the delivery is immediate, or we’ll have to cancel the order.

  若不能立即送货,我们将取消定货。

  I’d like to talk about a bank loan.

  我想谈一谈银行贷款。

  What is your income?

  你的收入是多少?

  What does the guarantee cover?

  担保的内容是什么?

  Do you charge extra for delivery?

  另收送货费吗?

  Yes, we do.

  是的。

  What about delivery time?

  送货时间呢?

  We can’t deliver before July 12th.

  七月十二日之前无法送货。

  If I buy 50 units, will you give me a discount?

  如果买五十台,可以打折吗?

  I’ll give you a 20% discount if you buy 200.

  如果买二百台,可以打八折。

  What sort of guarantee do you offer?

  有什么担保?

  How long does the guarantee last?

  担保期多长?

  It’s valid for two years.

  两年。

  It’s made of wood.

  木制的。

  [1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  [1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  WTO英语900句(1)

  How much does it weigh?

  有多重?

  It weighs 15 kgs.

  重15公斤。

  Could you give me a discount?

  可以打折吗?

  It depends on the size of the order.

  这取决于你的订购数量。

  What does it look like?

  什么样子?

  It’s big and heavy but elegant.

  大而重,但很雅观。

  What colors does it come in?

  一共有几种颜色?

  come in: become available (at a particular time of the year)(在一年的某一时间)有(货); 可以买到:

  * English strawberries usually come in in late June. 英国草莓通常在六月下旬上市)

  It comes in red and blue.

  红色和蓝色两种。

  What’s it made of?

  用什么做的?

  There’s more timber to transport now.

  现在有更多的木材需要运输。

  What is the competition like?

  竞争情况如何?

  You mean the other companies transporting timber?

  你的意思是其它木材运输公司吗?

  Could you send me some details about the C22 model?

  你能提供C22型的详细资料吗?

  I’ll send you a brochure.

  我给你一份小册子。

  Could you run through the procedure, please?

  你能大概演示一下该生产过程吗?

  First … Then … Next … Finally …

  首先…然后…接着…最后…

  What’s your share of the existing market?

  目前,你们占多少市场份额?

  The total market is growing.

  总的市场在增长。

  How much work is there?

  有多大的工作量?

  I’ll hang up and call you back, OK?

  我先挂了,回头再打给你,好吗?

  What happens here?

  怎么了?

  This is where we check the output.

  这是我们检测产量的地方。

  What’s this for?

  这是干什么用的?

  This is used for cutting raw materials.

  这是用来切割原料的。

  What type of computer? We have three very popular models.

  什么类型?我们有三种非常流行的样式。

  Is that 62354972?

  是62354972吗?

  You’ve got the wrong number. This is Beijing 62354973.

  你打错了。这里是北京的62354973。

  Sohu.com? I’m sorry, I’ve got the wrong number.

  搜狐公司?对不起,我打错了。

  This is a very bad line.

  这条线路打不通。

  I’m sorry, Lee’s in a meeting right now. Can I take a message?

  对不起,李正在开会。我可以转告吗?

  ( take a message / leave a message )

  No, thanks, I’ll call again later.

  不,谢谢,过一会我再打过来。

  Could you tell him I called?

  请你告诉他我打过电话,好吗?

  OK, I’ll ask Mr Lee to phone you as soon as he gets back.

  好的,李先生一回来,我就让他给你回电话。

  I’d like some information about computer, please.

  我需要一些关于计算机的信息。

  Yes.

  是的。

  I’d like to speak to Mr Lee, please.

  我想和李先生通话。

  How do you spell that?

  怎么拼写? ( Who’s calling? /Who’s speaking, please ? / May I have your name? )

  L-E-E. Extension 4717.

  L-E-E. 转4717分机。 ( 总机:switchboard )

  4-7-1-7. One moment, please.

  4-7-1-7.请稍等。 ( Just a minute, please. / Hold on a minute, please. I’ll put you through. )

  I’ll be in touch.

  我会和你联系。

  We’d better talk to the boss.

  我们最好和老板谈谈。

  OK. Right.

  好吧。

  Fine. I see.

  好,我懂。

  Really? That’s interesting.

  真的?太有意思了。

  To be honest, I’d prefer a glass of water.

  说真的,我想喝杯水。

  Do you mind if I smoke?

  你介意我吸烟吗?

  No problem./Not at all. Please go ahead.

  请便。

  I’d rather you didn’t.

  最好别吸。

  I need to talk to my boss.

  我想和老板谈谈。

  Let me explain something about our company.

  我来介绍一些公司的情况。

  Let me help you with your bags.

  我帮你拎包。

  Let me take your coat.

  我替你拿外衣。

  Shall I call you a taxi?

  我为你叫辆的士好吗?

  Would you like a tea?

  来份茶吗?

  I think I’ll have chicken.

  我要一份鸡肉。

  Thank you for the invitation.

  感谢你的邀请。

  I’ve had a very interesting visit.

  我的这次访问很有趣。

  Your products are excellent.

  你们的产品太棒了。

  Your prices are reasonable.

  你们的价格合理。

  Shall I show you around the factory?

  我带你去参观工厂,好吗?

  That’s very kind of you, thank you.

  你太好了,谢谢。

  Thank you but I’ve made other plans.

  谢谢,但我已另有安排。

  What would you like?

  你想吃点什么?

  Can you recommend something?

  你能推荐一下吗?

  I’d like a sandwich.

  我要一个三明治。

  No, thank you, I’m afraid I’m not hungry.

  不,谢谢,我不饿。

  Would you like to have dinner with me?

  愿意和我们一起吃晚饭吗?

  Yes, I’d like that, thank you.

  好啊,谢谢。

  I’ll meet you at 7 o’clock.

  我们七点见。

  I’m sorry I can’t. I arranged the trip last month.

  对不起。上个月我已安排了旅行。

  It’ll be difficult but I’ll try. I’ll let you know this afternoon.

  这很困难,但我会努力。今天下午我告诉你。

  I can make the meeting on Monday.

  我可以安排星期一见面。

  Would you like to have lunch on Saturday?

  你愿意星期六一起吃午饭吗?

  That’s very kind of you.

  你太好了。

  That suits me fine.

  这对我很合适。

  Have you got a moment?

  上一页[1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  上一页[1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  WTO英语900句(1)

  你有空吗?

  Yes, sure.

  是的,有空。

  I’m afraid I’m rather busy.

  抱歉,我很忙。

  Can you rearrange our schedule?

  你能重新安排一下我们的日程吗?

  No, I’m sorry, I can’t do that.

  对不起,我没空。

  When would be convenient?

  什么时候方便? ( What time would be good for you? )

  I’m busy on Wednesday. What about Thursday?

  星期三我很忙。星期四行吗?

  Let me check my diary. Yes, that’s fine.

  我查看一下。好,我有时间。

  We can make the meeting on Friday.

  我们可以星期五见面。

  Are you free on Wednesday afternoon?

  星期三下午你有空吗?

  No, I’m sorry, I’m busy on Wednesday.

  对不起,没空。星期三我很忙。

  What about Thursday morning, then?

  星期四早晨呢?

  Yes, that’s fine.

  有空。

  Would 10 o’clock on Monday be convenient?

  星期一十点你方便吗?

  How many companies/departments are there?

  有多少家公司/部门?

  There are five companies.

  有五家公司。

  There is one Managing Director in each of the five companies.

  五家的公司的每一家都有一名管理主任。

  Are you free on Monday evening?

  星期一晚上你有空吗?

  Yes, I am.

  有空

  He is in charge of financial matters.

  他负责财务。

  Could you tell me who is in charge of personnel, please?

  请问谁负责人事?

  I’m sorry, I don’t know.

  抱歉,我不知道。

  Let me find out for you.

  我来查一查。

  I’m not sure.

  我不太清楚。

  What are the company’s annual sales figures?

  公司的年销售额是多少?

  Who is the head of sales and marketing?

  谁是销售和市场部主管?

  Mr Gong is the head of sales and marketing.

  宫先生是销售和市场部主管。

  What does he do exactly?

  他主要做什么工作?

  He is responsible for selling and marketing products.

  他负责销售和推销产品。

  I’m a manager.

  我是经理。

  We make/produce drugs.

  我们生产药品。

  How many people do you employ?/How many people does the company employ?

  你雇了多少人?/你们公司雇佣了多少人?

  We employ 2,000 people.

  我们雇佣了两千人。

  We have 200 people working for us.

  我们一共有二百人。

  What do you do, Mr Li?

  李先生,你是做什么工作的?

  I’m in computers. I’m a computer programmer.

  我是做电脑的。我是电脑程序员。

  in: indicating sb''s occupation, activity, etc 表示某人的职业、 活动等):

  *in the army/navy/air force 在陆军[海军/空军]服役

  * in business, insurance, computers, journalism, etc 从事商业、 保险业、 计算机业、 新闻业等)

  Who are you with?

  你为谁效力?

  with : (as) an employee or client of (an organization) (作为)(一组织)的雇员或委托人:

  * I hear he''s with ICI now. 我听说他现在在帝国化学工业公司工作.

  * She acted with a repertory company for three years. 她在一个轮演剧目剧团里演出三年.

  * We''re with the same bank. 我们是同一个银行的客户.)

  I’m with the Motorola. Our head office is in US. And what about you?

  我在摩托罗拉公司。总部在美国。你呢?

  What do you do?/What does the company do?

  你是做什么的?/你的公司是做什么的?

  Lovely/Terrible weather today.

  多好的/多糟糕的天气。

  Yes, it’s really beautiful/terrible.

  对,真好/糟糕。

  How is your wife?/son?/daughter?

  你的`妻子/儿子/女儿好吗?

  My wife/son/daughter is very well, thank you.

  我的妻子/儿子/女儿很好,谢谢。

  New York is very busy./crowded./beautiful.

  纽约非常热闹/拥挤/美丽。

  How do you do, Mr Wang?

  你好,王先生。

  How do you do?

  你好。

  Here’s my card.

  这是我的名片。 ( card / name card / calling card )

  OK. I’ll be in touch.

  好,我会跟你联系。

  Nice to meet you, goodbye.

  见到你,很高兴。再见。

  Fine, thank you, and you?

  好,谢谢。你好吗?

  Fine, thank you.

  好,谢谢。

  I’d like you to meet Mr Wang.

  我想让你见一下王先生。

  This is Mr Wang.

  这是王先生。

  He’s from Hongkong.

  他来自香港。

  How do you do?

  你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。)

  How do you do?

  你好。(只限于初次见面时使用。本句是对上句的回答。)

  Pleased to meet you.

  见到你很高兴。

  Pleased to meet you, too.

  见到你,我也很高兴。

  How are you?

  你好。

  I know a bit about shoes and I can see the quality in the shaping and stitching.

  我对制鞋是了解一些的,从鞋样和针脚上我能看出质量的高低。

  We take pride in our craftsmanship.

  我们为自己的手艺感到自豪。

  They seem to be mass produced by machines.

  这些鞋看上去是用机器大批量生产的。

  mass-pro`duce: v [Tn] manufacture (identical articles) in very large quantities by mechanical processes

  (机械化)大量生产(某种物品):

  * mass-produced cars, fridges, etc 大量生产的汽车、 冰箱等.

  *,mass pro`duction: manufacturing in this way 大量生产.

  We use machines for certain jobs, but they are mainly handmade.

  某些工序是用机器完成的,但主要是手工制作的。

  Mm…The vamp material is superb.

  嗯,鞋的面料很不错。

  vamp / vAmp; vAmp/ n upper front part of a boot or shoe 靴面或鞋面的前部.

  superb / su:''pэ:b; also, in aritish use, 英读 sju:-; su`pэb/ adj excellent; splendid 卓越的; 杰出的; 极好的:

  * a superb player, painting, view 极好的运动员、 画、 景色

  上一页[1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  上一页[1][2][3][4][5]下一页

  WTO英语900句(1)

  * The sports facilities are superb. 运动设施是第一流的.

  O.K. So now we can offer you 10,000 pieces of Art. No.17 at US$80 per piece CIFC5% London for shipment in May.

  好吧。现在我们向你们报价十七号货一万件,每件成本加运保费至伦敦价八十美元,含佣金5%,五月份装运。

  Thank you. How long will this offer be open?

  谢谢。这个报价的有效期多长?

  offer: [C] ~ (for sth) amount offered 提供考虑的数量; 出价:

  * a firm offer, ie one which was genuinely meant and not likely to be withdrawn 实盘

  * I''ve had an offer of £1200 for the car. 有人向我出价1200英镑买这辆汽车.

  * They made an offer which I couldn''t refuse. 他们出的价我十分满意.

  * offer with/without engagement 实盘/虚盘

  It’s valid for three days.

  三天。

  I will study your offer with my colleagues and give you a definite reply in three days.

  我将跟同事们研究一下,三天之内给你确切答复。

  I’ll be waiting for your good news.

  我将等候你的好消息。

  We’d like to start with 10,000 pieces. It’s an attractive quantity, isn’t it?

  先订一万件。这个数量很可观,是吗?

  When do you want the goods to be delivered?

  你们要求何时交货?

  Could you make it for May?

  五月份可以吗?

  I think we should manage.

  我想我们可以办到。

  We pay by letter of credit.

  我们用信用证付款。

  letter of `credit (finance 财) letter from a bank authorizing the bearer to draw money from another bank 信用证.

  We usually quote on CIF basis.

  通常我们报CIF价。

  quote: ~ sth (at sth) name (an amount) as the price of sth 报(价); 开(价):

  * The shares are currently being quoted at 54 pence a share. 该股票现在的报价是每股54便士.

  * This is the best price I can quote you. 这是我给你开出的对你最有利的价钱了.

  In order to sell successfully there, your goods will have to be competitive in price as well.

  为了成功的销售,你们的报价必须具有竞争力。

  You’ll find our prices very attractive.

  你们会发现我们的价格很有吸引力。

  Would you give us an offer for Art. No.17 CIFC 5% London now?

  现在请给我们报十七号货成本加运保费到伦敦价,包括百分之五的佣金。

  What’s the quantity?

  你们的订货量怎么样?

  Thank you. We’re very interested in some of your products. Here’s an enquiry sheet we’ve drawn up.

  谢谢。我们对你们的一些产品很感兴趣,这是我们拟订的询价单。

  Thanks. We’ll look into it carefully.

  谢谢。我们会仔细研究一下的。

  How about the supply position of your products?

  你方产品供货情况怎么样?

  We have a steady supply for most of them.

  多数产品货源稳定。

  Do you quote FOB or CIF?

  你们报FOB价还是CIF价?

  Here you are. I’m sure our products will interest you.

  给。我肯定你会对我们的产品感兴趣的。

  I also hope we can do business together in the future.

  我也希望我们今后能一起做生意。

  I hope so.

  希望如此。

  Can you show us your catalogue?

  可以看一下你们的产品目录吗?

  Certainly. Here’s a catalogue for some of our popular items.

  当然可以。这是我们一些畅销货的目录。

  Have you looked into the sales?

  您调查过销售情况吗?

  sales: [pl] amount sold 销售额; 销售量: vast sales of ice-cream in the hot weather 天热时冰激凌的巨大销量

  * Sales are up (ie More goods have been sold) this month. 本月销售量增加.

  Such products are widely sold in markets abroad.

  此类产品在国外市场很畅销。

  I would like to see the samples first.

  我想先看一看样品。

  O.K. This is the newest export item for this year.

  好的。这是今年出口的最新款式。

  Thanks. Do you have catalogues? I’d like to have a few copies to study them carefully.

  谢谢。你们有商品目录吗?我想要几份仔细研究一下。

  Good morning. Welcome to our company.

  早上好。欢迎您到我们公司来(欢迎光临)。

  Good morning. I’m the manager of the import division of XYZ Co.Ltd. Here is my card.

  早上好。我是XYZ有限公司的进口部经理,这是我的名片。

  Pleased to meet you and I’m glad to have the opportunity to recommend to you our latest laser and electronics product of this year.

  很高兴认识您并有机会向您推荐我们今年最新的一种光电产品。

  What about the functions?

  功能怎么样?

  It combines many functions in one. It is a high grade product.

  它集多种功能于一身,是高档产品。

  Here is a catalogue and a price list. The product is a very popular item this year.

  这是目录和价目表。这种产品是今年非常流行的款式。

  Really! Mm…, what about the quality?

  真的吗?嗯,质量怎么样?

  Absolutely reliable. The quality is superior, yet the price is very reasonable. It feels soft and smooth.

  完全可靠。该产品质优价廉,手感柔软光滑。

  Thank you. You’ve been most helpful.

  你帮了我们大忙,非常感谢。

  My pleasure. I can assure you that you’ll find very good prospects in our products.

  不客气。我保证您会发现我们产品的前景非常美好。

  I learned from the ads that you manufacture and sell this kind of product.

  我从广告上得知,贵公司生产销售这种产品。

  Yes, we do. Are you interested in our products? If so, then you’ve come to the right place.

  是的。您对我们的产品感兴趣吗?如果感兴趣,那么您来对地方了。

  Good.

  好极了。

  Well, then, what can I do for you? What exactly are you after?

  那么,我能为您做些什么?您具体想要些什么呢?

  I’d like to know something more about the product. For example, the manufactured materials, the design and the sales position.

  我想多了解一下你们的产品。比如,加工原料、设计、及销售情况。

实用英语句子集锦

  1. I will support you.

  我会支持你的。

  2. I"ll back you up.

  我会挺你的。

  3. I"m on your side.

  我站在你这边。

  4. You can count on me.

  你可以依靠我。

  5. You can rely on me.

  你可以依赖我。

  6. You can trust in me.

  你可以信赖我。

  7. I"ll be available if you need me.

  你需要帮助时,我就有空。

  8. I"ll be there if you need a hand.

  你需要帮助时,我就会出现。

  9. I"m a phone call away.

  我随call随到。

  10. I"m with you all the way.

  我一路上陪着你。

  命令别人的十句话

  1. Do as I tell you.

  照我的话做。

  2. Don"t question what I say.

  别质疑我的话。

  3. Do what you are told.

  叫你怎么做,你就怎么做。

  4. Do as I say, and you"ll be just fine.

  照我的话做就没错了。

  5. Shut your mouth and do it.

  闭嘴照做。

  6. Just do it.

  做就是了。

  7. You"d better take me seriously.

  你最好把我的话当真。

  8. Don"t ever disobey me.

  别想违背我。

  9. My way or the high way.

  照我的方式做,不然就滚蛋。

  10. Listen, I"m the one who calls the shots here.

  听好,这里由我做主。

  追求异性的`十句话

  1. You"ve given me a reason to live.

  你给了我活下去的理由。

  2. I"m drawn to you.

  我被你吸引。

  3. I"m so happy I met you.

  真高兴能认识你。

  4. You"re a knockout.

  你美(帅)呆了。

  5. I"m mad about you.

  我为你疯狂。

  6. I fell in love with you the moment I saw you.

  见到你的那一瞬间,我就爱上你了。

  7. You fill my life with joy.

  你使我的生命充满喜悦。

  8. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

  我要和你共度余生。

  9. I didn"t stop thinking about you all day.

  我整天都在想你。

  10. You complete me.

  你使我的生命更完整。